Minor Requirements: Graduating in or before 2014
The minor consists of at least 16 credit hours: ECO 1 plus at least 12 credit hours of ENTP and capstone courses.
- ECO 1 Principles of Economics (4 credits)
- ENTP 101: Entrepreneurship I (3)
- ENTP 201: Entrepreneurship & Enterprise (3)
Plus, at least 3 additional credit hours in other ENTP courses, or alternatives approved by the minor director in consultation with the student.
Plus at least one experiential Capstone course (minimum 3 credit hours) from the following list, or alternatives approved by the minor director.
- ENTP 311: The Garage: Launching Entrepreneurial Ventures I (3)
- ENTP 312: The Garage: Launching Entrepreneurial Ventures II (3)
- ENTP 307/IR307: International Social Entrepreneurship Practicum (4)
- ENTP 310/POLS310: Social Entrepreneurship: How to Change the World (4)
- IBE 395: Capstone Projects I (3)
- IBE 396: Capstone Projects II (3)
- MGT 311: LUMAC Management Assistance Counseling (3)
- CSB 312: Design of Integrated Business Applications I (3)
- CSB 313: Design of Integrated Business Applications II (3)
- BUS 211/ENGR 211: Integrated Product Development I (3)
- BUS 212/ENGR 212: Integrated Product Development II (2)
- Or other independent experiential project approved by the minor director.
Students must complete the minor with an average GPA of at least 2.0 in those courses to qualify