Minor Requirements: Graduating in or after 2015
The minor consists of at least 18 credit hours: ECO 1 plus at least 14 credit hours of ENTP and capstone courses.
- ECO 1 Principles of Economics (4 credit hours)
- ENTP 101: Entrepreneurship I (3 credit hours)
And, at least 6 additional credit hours in other ENTP courses, or alternatives approved by the minor director in consultation with the student.
And, at least two experiential Capstone courses (minimum 5 credit hours) from the following list, or alternatives approved by the minor director.
- ENTP 311: The Garage: Launching Entrepreneurial Ventures I (3)
- ENTP 312: The Garage: Launching Entrepreneurial Ventures II (3)
- ENTP 307/IR307: International Social Entrepreneurship Practicum (4)
- ENTP 310/POLS310: Social Entrepreneurship: How to Change the World (4)
- IBE 380: Capstone Projects I (3)
- IBE 385: Capstone Projects II (3)
- MGT 311: LUMAC Management Assistance Counseling (3)
- CSB 312: Design of Integrated Business Applications I (3)
- CSB 313: Design of Integrated Business Applications II (3)
- BUS 211/ENGR 211: Integrated Product Development I (3)
- BUS 212/ENGR 212: Integrated Product Development II (2)
Or other independent experiential project approved by consulting the minor director.
Students must complete the minor with an average GPA of at least 2.0 in those courses to qualify.